Written by berserkingyadis on March 29, 2020 @ 4:29 pm
What I liked:
- The music is really great, relaxing and fits the atmosphere.
- The fighting system is simple but nice, some cool abilities of the character AND the enemies, I expected the average RPG maker combat so this is a nice change.
- The images of the characters are well made and fit the characters. I really liked seeing that every ending had a different picture.
- The characters are sympathetic.
- Some jokes here and there are always nice to lighten the mood.
- The difficulty of the bosses is tuned right, had to retry some times at the last of them.
- The "Bonus Room" is awesome! An author of a game sharing his thoughts about everything is something I love to read after I beat the game.
- The author thanking me to play his game, you are welcome!
What I am not sure about:
- No spoilers about the endings here, but I did not like the general tone of them. At least one in the other direction would have been welcomed.
What I did not like:
- There is a NPC in the game who hints to the facebook page of the game which breaks immersion.
- After a bit of grinding, the normal monsters are a piece of cake. Maybe rebalance their damage or some armor values a bit.
- The "King"-Monsters just stand still and counter your attacks which is pretty boring. Whats worse is that there are attacks (Q) which they can not counter so you just wait for your mana to refill.
To sum up:
This game is free to play and has more content than many games who you have to pay for. I loved playing it and I am looking forward to a sequel!
Story Rating: 8
Graphics & Visuals Rating: 5
Sound Rating: 8
Overall Rating: 7
There are no comments on this review yet.
- Holy Priest
- Holy Priest
- Action, RPG
- NA Release Date
- June 18, 2015
- MVGL User Score
- Official Website