High Heat 2002 is the 3rd game in the "High Heat" series. Gone from the previous two games is the Sammy Sosa title. Like the previous games HH2002 is a total baseball simulator. You can set back and just manage your team or you can get right on the field and play each game. You can configure the game in many different formats.
- High impact TV-like game presentation and rockin' audio
- Stunningly accurate stadiums result from thousands of scouting photos
- Incredibly lifelike star players with signature moves and facial details
- Intelligent Crowd Excitement (I.C.E.) - animated crowds get louder during exciting moments and even leave the park if a game is a blowout
Plus Fan Favorites Like:
- The most accurate rosters with real MLB teams and MLBPA players
- Umpire arguments, player ejections, dropped third strikes and catcher snap throws
- Intelligent mound-visiting managers and animated base coaches
- Two-man booth with play-by-play and color commentary
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.