ITS A WHOLE NEW BALLGAME IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH!
Big League play starts with Big League players. We put 700 of the top pros into this game. We created 3D animations of the real pitching and batting styles of several players-like Belle, Gwynn, Bonds, Puckett, Gant, Appier, Finley, ONeil, Larkin, Baerga, Rodriquez and others!
- 3D polygon texture-mapped graphics
- Intuitive batting system mimics real life; if your bat connects high on the ball- youll hit a grounder, if youre low- its a fly ball!
- Save your season stats and trades!
- Adjustable full season mode, playoff mode, and memory backup to save all the stats!
- The training mode lets you brush up on your offensive and defensive skills.
- Realistic sound effects, plus a real time play-by-play announcer.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- Bottom of the 9th: Major League Heroes, ボトムオブザナインス - Major League Heroes
- PlayStation 1
- NA Release Date
- April 4, 1996
- JP Release Date
- October 25, 1996
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Added by
- 0 User(s)