You've got the pedal to the metal. Your 5-liter turbo-charged modified street machine is screaming down the straightaway at 200 mph. Now you're drafting right on the tail of your nemesis. Suddenly you sling-shot past for the lead, blowing into the backstretch and full blast into the tightest corner of the track. Welcome to ESPN SPEEDWORLD, the highest octane stock car racing simulator ever created. It leaves the competition in the pits.
- Real racing physics and strategy - 3-D banked turns, bumping, drafting and slingshot passes
- Innovative car-on-car racing against 23 computer drivers - each with distinct racing styles
- Developed in conjunction with ESPN SPEEDWORLD to insure a highly realistic racing environment with 3-D rendered stock cars
- Player-controlled setup of engine, tires and suspension to fine-tune performance
- Interactive pit crew
- Battery backup to save your progress
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Sega Genesis/MegaDrive
- Park Place Productions
- Sony Imagesoft
- NA Release Date
- November 16, 1994
- MVGL User Score
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Added by
- 0 User(s)
This game also exists on:
Nintendo Super NES